Dr. Mamta Dighe, Director and Founder at Xenith Advanced Fertility Centre is an IVF Specialist in Pune with 20+ years of experience in the field of ART( Assisted Reproductive Technology). Dr. Mamta Dighe started her ART journey in 1999 with Padmshree Dr. Kamini Rao in Bangalore, where she worked for 6 Years after which she moved to Pune and started working at the prestigious Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital. During her time there she established their IVF centre and worked as the director of Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital IVF Centre till 2014.
Dr. Mamta Dighe founded Xenith Advanced Fertility Centre in the year 2015. With her vast experience exclusively in the ART field she is regarded as one of the Best IVF Specialist in Pune. She believes in tailoring treatment to individual needs and commits her time to fully understand the reproductive choices each person has.
All through her journey, Dr. Mamta Dighe has helped many couples conceive through her knowledge and expertise in fertility techniques. Xenith and Dr. Dighe have been honoured with many awards in National and International Circles. She is a well known academician and has travelled over the country to deliver talks in the field of Infertility and IVF. She has held many key positions in various Infertility and Gynaecological Associations
- Fellow of National Board in Reproductive Medicine, which is an equivalent of the mandatory International Certification for practicing IVF in the United States and Europe, National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, September 2005
- MD (OBGYN), Seth G. S. Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai, Mumbai University, January 1997
- DNB (OBGYN), National Board of Examinations, Delhi, March 1997
- Fellow of College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai, March 1997
- DGO, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai, March 1996
- MBBS, Seth G. S. Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai, October 1992