Microsurgical Sperm Retrieval Clinic
What is Microsurgical Sperm Retrieval?
Men who have no sperm in their semen and who want to have children may be able to have infertility treatment to collect the sperm surgically. There are five different kinds of treatment:
- Percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration (PESA)
- Microsurgical epididymal sperm aspiration (MESA)
- Testicular sperm aspiration (TESA)
- Testicular sperm extraction (TESE) - single or multi-site
- Microscope-assisted testicular sperm extraction (MicroTESE)
Why do some men have no sperm in their semen?
Often it’s due to genetics but it can also occur as a result of a sexually transmitted infection or certain medical treatments. In some cases no cause can be found in the same way that some female fertility problems have no known cause. Xenith being one of the best surgical sperm retrieval clinics in PCMC, Pune, carries out the correct diagnosis and only then suggests surgical sperm retrieval treatment at very competitive costs.